indian nights & Enchanting lights
Golden Triangle, india
- Return Airfares with Singapore Airlines. Based on travel from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth. Other departure cities available
- All transportation throughout the tour including domestic flights from Udaipur to Delhi.
- All domestic and international return airport transfers
- 1 Night at 4 star hotel near the airport prior to tour
- 13 Nights accommodation at various hotels & palaces across India's Golden Triangle
- Accommodation Highlight: Stay at the famous Best Exotic Marigold Hotel as seen in the movie
- All Breakfast and Dinner's daily
- Enjoy a majestic Diwali Dinner in Jaipur and visit an Indian temple with surrounding gardens decorated in garlands and flowers where locals come to give offerings to their deities.
- Local Guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur
- Delhi Sultanate Tour- unearth the many layers of India's history
- Experience the bustling bazaars of Delhi
- Spend sunrise in the world's most grand gesture of love, The Taj Majal
- Take an elephant ride up to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Amber Fort and feast your eyes on the many jewels decorated inside Amber Palace.
- Visit the capital of Rajasthan in Jaipur, known as the Pink City as well as the Blue City in Jodhpur
- Take a boat ride on the picturesque Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide throughout tour
- All Entrance fees
If you’re anything like us, you’ve always found India a mystical place, full of colour, bustling crowds and sprawling palaces. For years, we’ve pictured ourselves dancing through street festivals, exploring traditional temples and sampling true Indian cuisine and now we’re finally able to make our dreams a reality!
On this 14 day Indian escapade, join us and a small group of like-minded free spirits for an unforgettable journey through the most diverse nation on Earth. Ride elephants through ancient forts, sail past lakeside palaces and visit iconic national sights, all whilst enjoying the beautiful Diwali Festival (Festival of Light) which will showcase the nation’s true beauty. We hope you’ll join us on this cultural trip of a lifetime. xx
1-15 November 2018 (14 nights, 15 days)
Settle in to your new surroundings on the 1st of November. Tour begins on 2nd of November for 13 nights.
Prices subject to changes with currency variations.