Festive lights & Winter nights
new york CITY, USA
- 3 Nights Accommodation at The Roxy Hotel in trendy Tribeca area, twin double beds for 2 guests. Single supplement available.
- Tour host, Molly Rooney (NY expert and fashion & travel blogger), for all 3 days.
- A visit to Thermal baths in a Roman setting including a 30min massage
- Seeking out the best Christmas lights with Molly along with boutique recommendations
- Dinner at Rolf's Christmas Themed Restaurant
- Manicures & Martinis in a retro beauty bar
Make the most of NYC's magical winter nights with this festive three night escape in the city centre. See the sparkling lights enjoy a dinner surrounded by unbelievable festive lights, glam up for girls nights, a visit to the retro beauty bar to smarten up your nails and sip on a Martini, finish to stay with a visit to the Aire Ancient baths close to your hotel, you will float out on a cloud.
P.S. This package is designed as a Travel Meet Up, open to all ladies looking for a luxurious end of year getaway. For ladies with more than 5 interested girlfriends, this package can be booked privately and customised as per the group's wishes! xx
TRAVEL MEET UP DATES: FRIDAY 30 NOVEMBER TO MONDAY 3 DECEMBER 2018
• Double twin room for 2 guests. Size 250 square foot.
• One bedroom suite for 4 guests. Size 410 square foot.
• Single supplement - own room. Standard Room - Size 245 square foot. Add $700 to 2 Girl price.
If you have a group of 5 or more we also have apartments perfect for groups, email us for a quote.
* Groups of 6 + can purchase as a travel package using their preferred dates
Prices include USA taxes, and subject to changes with currency variations.
View booking terms and conditions
ABOUT YOUR HOST: MOLLY ROONEY
Molly Rooney is your go-to travel girl, a New York expert, travel and lifestyle blogger and globe-trotter who loves spending time with her girlfriends. Always up for a glass of bubbly and a rooftop cocktail, Molly is well versed in everything girly, from NY's vibrant cocktail scene to the city's best boutiques to the prettiest places for a getaway gram.